Vitamin C Cleanser
Vitamin C Cleanser Gently soothes and purifies for super-fresh bright skin.Furthermore,With complexion-friendly non-drying easy-rinse ingredients – this low-foaming mild cleanser is perfect for all skin types.
Our Vitamin C Cleanser features a blend of natural cleansing ingredients sourced from plant-based non-synthetic origins.With the inclusion of chamomile,aloe and other plant extracts.this cleanser effectively washes away oils and residues while offering gentle antibacterial properties and antioxidant support.It's worth noting that 65.69% of the ingredients directly impact your skin's appearance, 31% serve as enhancers to other components, and 3.31% naturally preserve and prolong the product's shelf-life.
For more information about this Product click here
AQUA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, 3- O- ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, RETINYL PALMITATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE (HYALURONIC ACID), CI 19140, CI 15985
KEY INGREDIENTS EXPLANED:
Vitamin C (3- O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)
- A top quality and stable form all of vitamin C in skincare products – it provides antioxidant effects to skin. Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of collagen production, which helps keep skin youthful and elastic and provides an effect of brightening and evening the skin tone.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- A form of hyaluronic acid that reduces dryness and wrinkles when applied topically to skin. One study found that high quality hyaluronic acid decreased the depth of wrinkles (up to 40%), and increased skin hydration (up to 96%). Skin firmness and elasticity were also significantly enhanced (up to 55%) at the end of eight weeks.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Also called licorice root extract, this ingredient is soothing for sensitive skin. It helps repair dry, damaged skin, and protect against photodamage. Research shows topical licorice root application helped reduce inflammation and heal atopic dermatitis, rosacea, and eczema. Licorice root extract also reduces dark spots. and evens skin tone.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- An antioxidant that protects skin against oxidative damage Research shows Vitamin E can also protect against UV light damage.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water
- A green tea extract that gives products antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and protect against skin discoloration and collagen degradation. Protects against sun’s UV damage and has natural antibacterial properties to gently cleanse skin and reduce the appearance of acne and skin infections.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Serves as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-cooling agent. Research shows high quality forms of aloe accelerate wound healing, reduce the appearance of scars, and protect against UV damage. Great for sensitive skin.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Acts as an emulsifier and plant-based cleansing and foaming agent to enhance the penetration of other ingredients into the skin. SLS is natural, gentle on skin and attracts dirt and oils so they can be washed away. Easily rinses away with warm water.