VITAMIN C CREAM
With the inclusion of high concentrations of Vitamin C and Glutathione, this cream effectively shields the skin from harmful free radicals while simultaneously stimulating collagen production. Moreover,the formulation aids in brightening and moisturizing the skin, resulting in a firmer, healthier, and more radiant appearance. Meanwhile,designed for all skin types,including dull,tired and irritated skin,this ultra-effective day and night face cream is a must-have addition to your skincare routine.
Containing many natural ingredients, including vitamin B3, Vitamin E, orange peel extract, aloe, licorice root and more. However, these ingredients are well-tolerated even by sensitive skin and contain natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to protect skin and restore long-lasting moisture. Furthermore, 92.34% of ingredients in the product have a direct impact on your skin’s appearance and 7.66% of ingredients are there to naturally preserve the product and extend its shelf-life.
For more information about this Product click here
AQUA, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, 3- O- ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARBUTIN, GLYCYRRHIZA URALENSIS EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LAUROCAPRAM, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL （VITAMIN E), GLUTATHIONE, LAURETH- 7, POLYACRYLAMIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE （HYALURONIC ACID), PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, C13- 14 ISOPARAFFIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CI 15985, PARFUM, CI 75470, CI 19140
KEY INGREDIENTS EXPLAINED
Vitamin C (3- O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)
- Firstly, A top quality and stable form all of vitamin C in skincare products – it provides antioxidant effects to skin. Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of collagen production, which helps keep skin youthful and elastic and provides an effect of brightening and evening the skin tone.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- A form of hyaluronic acid that reduces dryness and wrinkles when applied topically to skin. One study found that high quality hyaluronic acid decreased the depth of wrinkles (up to 40%), and increased skin hydration (up to 96%). Skin firmness and elasticity were also significantly enhanced (up to 55%) at the end of eight weeks.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- An antioxidant that protects skin against oxidative damage Research shows Vitamin E can also protect against UV light damage.
- A form of vitamin B3 that acts as a cell builder, it also protects against damage from environmental pollution, toxins, stress, and sunlight. According to one study, niacinamide improves facial aging skin appearance - specifically the reduction in the appearance of hyperpigmentation spots and red blotches.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Serves as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-cooling agent. Research shows high quality forms of aloe accelerate wound healing, reduce the appearance of scars, and protect against UV damage. Great for sensitive skin.
- A naturally-occurring plant derived compound found in the dried leaves of a number of different plant species including, bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi), blueberry, cranberry, and pear trees. Contains sun protective properties to reduce UV damage. Also reduces the appearance of sun spots, aging spots, acne scars, and melasma. It also works as a skin-lightening agent.
Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Extract
- A multi-acid, exfoliant that smooths wrinkles, improves skin texture, brightens, tones, and unclog pores. A type of licorice root, it helps repair dry, damaged skin, and protect against photodamage. Research shows topical licorice root application helped reduce inflammation, repair atopic dermatitis, rosacea, and eczema. Also reduces dark spots.